If you are utilizing the Blog on your website, you might want a short “bio” to appear at the bottom of all your posts so people know a little about who’s writing and also have your social media links available.
- Install an Author Bio Box Plugin. Instructions on how to install plugins here.
- When the Author Bio Box Plugin is installed, go to “Settings —> Author Bio Box”
- Set your desired Author Bio Box settings or leave as is.
- Click “Save Changes”
- Go to “Users —> Your Profile”
- Fill out as much of the information as possible to have populate the Author Bio Box.
- Click “Update Profile”
- In order for your picture to appear in the Author Bio Box, you need to have your “Avatar” uploaded to your account at Gravatar.com. The Gravatar account need to use the same email address as you are using on Your Profile information.
- Your Author Bio Box will now appear with the above information on your posts.